Jennifer Evans | Minister of Childhood Education
Erin Ripley | Preschool Coordinator
Latest News from Jennifer and Erin
CAMP GAP REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
CHANGE TO THE DEPARTURE DATE. CAMP GAP WILL BE MONDAY, JULY 27 - THURSDAY JULY 30. Contact Jennifer for more information.
Sunday School Helps while at Home
We offer age-appropriate Bible Study for all ages birth through sixth grade. Our goal is for children to learn Bible truth from loving teachers and engaging activities. Bible study is at 9:30 a.m. on Sundays.
Extended Teaching Care (ETC)
During each worship
Children's Choirs for
Children are divided into three choirs.
- Tiny Tots (
3 year olds) meet in K116.
- Cherub Choir (4 &
5 year olds) meet in K115.
- The Music Makers (grades 1 & 2) meet in M210.
- Young Musicians (grades 3 & 4) meet in M217.
- The South Main Singers (grades 5 & 6) meet in 212.
Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm there are special opportunities for boys and girls to learn about and participate in missions. Mission Friends is for preschoolers ages 3-6. Girls-In-Action, or GAs, is for girls in 1st through 6th Grades. Royal Ambassadors, or RAs, is for boys in 1st through 6th.
- Mission Friends are 3 years old - Kindergarten and meet in the Kelley Preschool Suite.
- GAs are girls in 1st-6th grades and meet in the Kidz Place.
- RAs are boys in 1st-6th grades and meet in the Kidz Place.